Saturday, December 6, 2008

Never Blend In

Ok so I'm sorry that I've been MIA don't worry I haven't forgotten about all of you I still have a lot of Backyardigans rap up to do! and I'm going to try my best to keep this up while I'm here in the city... the hard part is time...

But a quick little catch up for you. When I got back to the city I was greeted with Bed Bugs, No Internet, Jury Duty and when I was walking through time square I got Pick Pocketed! Yep some little bitch stole my wallet, I'll explain in more detail later! But anyways... My intentions of this blog are not to tell you about my woe's! They are to tell you about an amazing Movie:

It's about the first openly gay, elected politician in California. The movie is incredible, Harvey Milk's legacy is incredible, I strongly strongly strongly encourage going to see this movie! It's so relevant to what's going on in today's fight for Gay Marriage. The only difference is that in 1978 it was called Proposition 6 which if passed would have banned all gay people and their supporters from their homes and their jobs, because they were considered sex offenders, and a threat to society!

For my friends and family at home I know that the movie is playing at the Alderwood Mall If you want more information on the movie go to www.milkthemovie.com and if you want more information on Harvey Milk, Wikipedia has some amazing stuff on his life!

The revolution is here, what part are you going to play?

No comments: