Sunday, March 7, 2010

Texas Pride!!!

This morning I was in line at the Starbucks NEEDING a sensible bakon egg and cheese sandwich and old fasion donut... not wanting to deal with the very long line of degenerates in front of me! Well this guy is like 4 people ahead -- tall and very loud, he had quite the voice box on him - everyone could here his convo with the casheir.
Well I could only here was he was saying... Aperently he's from Texas and it's colder down there than it is in NY and they had 12 inches of snow the other day... he said and I quote "it's a world record" in my head I was like - really??? a world record??? maybe you've set a record for texas - but I can assure you that there is A LOT of other places in the world that have gotten 12 inches of snow in one day!

They exchange money and then he says to her ... your not ready for this!!! He says "Thanks A-Latte" and then - yes there's more!!! and then he says "Have a Grande-Day"

I died!!!

I just couldn't handle it! I wasn't shy about it eather! This was my face:

Is this normal? Am I overreacting?

No comments: