Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Great Start!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my blog! As most of you know I'm on tour with the world renown, absolutely riveting, Life changing, thought provoking show called The Backyardigans live... with Nick Jr. -- the things we do for a paycheck right! No seriously it's going to be really fun! The people are great! And the thing that I'm most excited about is the costumes...lol (We'll get to that later)

Oh - before I start this, must of you know that I am horrible at spelling/grammar... you put anything craft wise or art related in front of me I'm golden! But ask me to spell or add... I laugh in your face! Whatever the the spell check says it always right! Just sound it out it's not right... lololol

So we rehearsed in NY for the about 10 days then came to York PA on Tuesday the 18th ... Now when you have a 3 hour bus ride what do most people do? Sleep right? Well just like everyone ells on the bus, I fell asleep - like 5 minutes into the ride! Well - I work up like this ...

Full out no marking, just a huge kink in my neck... I couldn't move it and it hurt like a !@#&^$! ... My roommate Alissa (you'll see her in a second:) said that she would massage it for me before we went to bed. So I hoped in the shower to clean myself up and when I came out she was sound asleep, snoring... lol we're already like an old married couple I love it! So that night I made myself a little cocoon out of pillows so my head wouldn't move in the middle of night! It's all better now but for a while it was real ruff!

It hasn't been all pain and suffering! like I said earlier the costumes are my favorite part! - I feel like I should wait to show you guys these but I can't resist! ... So I have 5 costumes in the show! I'll give you a sneak peek of two of them:) The first is the Footman costume it's stunning!

Isn't it amazing? I love it! Now lady's and and gentlemen, boys and girls here she is; the fabulous, sensible, amazing, brilliant, funny girl, my left hand man, the egg in the show Alissa Alter:


We look like brother and sister it's so funny... So onto costume number 2... Now I feel like this one really accentuates my figure!

So slimming right! I can't handle it! This is for the merchant! lolololol

I Love you all and will talk to you later!

Paul 30:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just beautiful...you are also standing next to me...

In your footman costume.

With curly hair

Just thought I would let you know in case you didnt already

MRavey said...

I can NOT handle the last picture. I just can't.

Evan said...

That last pic is hilarious. You should dress like that more often.

Amy Farquhar said...

loving the costumes paul! i'm seriously getting more excited everyday about seeing this show! :)