Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CAUTION!!!

WARNING!!!! PROCEED WITH CATION!!!! WARNING!!!!!!

You are entering the land of horrendousness! We've been in a couple cities now were there has been ABSOLUTELY nothing to do!!! With 11 days left we HAVE gone CRAZY! Just full out no marking! I didn't want to post these, because, I'm not going to lie, you may not want to be my friend any more / I may be exiled from the family, and that's the risk that I'm going to have to take, because I lost 3/1 by the majority vote.

This first video fetchers Christie, doing an amazing rendition of Something by the Beatles:



Wasn't that just great? :) That was filmed in Wichita Falls Texas.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!! PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!

This next video fetchers: Myself, Christie and Megan. We will be performing Once Upon a Time, from the uproarious musical called: Bklyn The Musical:



I plead the 5th... I have no comment.

That day we filmed 5 videos. I won't bore you with all of them... as the night went on, we got more and more artistic... lol We think they're hilarious, but I'm not sure everyone ells will.

There might be more. Who knows as long as there's a camera, and free time. who knows what we'll create?

Love you all - Talk to you later:)

1 comment:

Going Big Across America said...

i finally got a chance to watch the videos and clearly you all hvae too much time on your hands...wish I had been there...