Monday, September 15, 2008

Bus Drama!

Hello everyone ... How is everything? (Who am I? Asking a question like your gonna answer...) Brake was amazing! So much fun times! I didn't want to come back! Before we dive into that I need to give you a little update on The last week of tour, oh and I need to tell you about San Antonio Tx. The last place we left off was the videos right? ... oh boy, well it didn't get any better from then on.

Before our last city, Nashville, we were in the huge metropolis that is Evansville, I mean there was so much to do it was so amazing ... We were so bummed that we were only there for 1 day... I swear to you everything in the area closed at 2:00 PM it was horrible! So what was suppose to happen was; Thursday: 2 shows in Evansville, travel to Nashville that night. Friday: off:) Saturday: 3 shows. Sunday: 2 more shows, fly home that night:) Well ... after the second show on Thursday we all go out to the bus ... it's not there, we wait, and wait, and wait. It's broke down on the side of the road... Pete went to get gas, everything was fine and then on his way back it said nope I don't want to go any more. After an hour or two, he fixes it! Yay - Great we can go to Nashville! We all load up on the bus, were all ready, it doesn't start! We're all like really? Are you telling me we have to stay in this town another night? Pissed, but there was nothing we could do about it! So our last ride with Uncle Pete, and Bertha was canceled do to her control panel:(

To our amazement and exuberant joy, Uncle Pete surprised us, and took us to the Airport on Sunday:) In honor of our last ride, Kandace, Jarvis and I had one last photo shoot in our old home:

Uncle Pete is going to drive for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra... I guess he likes them better than us... haha. No it's something he does every year, They have him booked for the like, ever!

The new bus is great! I looks just like the Bertha from the outside:

This is the front and back lounge... they kind of look the same.

There's a lot more seating in new bus, we haven't named her yet... we might have to have a group discussion about it... anyways but all the greatness about Bertha is the same with New Bus; Flat screen TV's in both lounges, wireless internet, Bathroom, kitchen. Oh the one thing that's not good is we don't have that much storage for food, witch might be a problem! But we'll make it work.

I don't know how I scored this one but I landed the best bunk ever!

First of all they're bigger than B's bunks, but I have the newest TV, DVD witch comes with a built in I-Pod Holder, With a charging feature... oh could life get any better? I just wish I had an I-POD to put in the fricken thing!!!! Remember how it was stolen @ MSG... well insurance is taking for ever!!! I still haven't gotten a new one...

Ok Stay tuned: Love you all, Talk to you all later:)

No comments: