Monday, September 29, 2008

Why not:)

So, I've been talking about cutting my hair for a very long time. It's gotten too the point were it's just way too long, It won't stay tucked into my costumes. While I was getting more and more frustrated, everyone around me was getting more and more annoyed... So I cut it...

And because we were wigs in the show, I'm not auditioning, and I'm defiantly not trying to impress anyone! I decided to do a Mo-Hauck:)

I take NO responsibility for my actions! Chris is the mastermind and action fullfiller for this little project.

Don't worry mom it's gone now. I cut it off. Now I look like my brother Jon! hahahaha The reason why I did it so quick was because people started treating me weird. This lady didn't want to serve me at a restaurant, because of my hair. I'm not at all surprised, The places that we are going to these days have not accepted the fact that it's 2008!

It's 2:30AM now so I'm going to go to bed. I love you all! Talk to you later:)

No comments: