Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Big Apple:)

Quite a while back we played Madison Square Garden... yes you read correctly! It was so much fun! First of all just being home was amazing, I just love that city!

We had 7 shows in 3 days... It was a little intense, and because it was MSG the pressure was on for perfection! There were producers, the creative team, Nickelodeon, jaded New York kids everyone was there! You can't meet up to everyone's expectations ... this guy decided he should give us a personal review of the show, then post it on youtube...



Yeah... Glen is a little bitter. The comments are even better... People are pissed! They hate it... But it doesn't seem to be hurting ticket sails ... we're still sold out everywhere we go. I don't know I can't watch the hole thing it makes me angry!

So anyways on a better note I got to see my parents:) My mom came for the weekend, witch was amazing. Dad was flying home from France and had them schedule a layover in NY:)

It was so nice to see them! I love my parents!

The very last show I got to go on as Pablo, that's the real reason mom came:) It was so exciting a bunch of my friends came to view the train wreck ... or show, hahaha:)

Before the show I had my first meet and greet. (A meet and greet is just a thing for privileged kids to meet there favorite characters before the show, I have no idea how you get one of these... I guess you have to know someone involved with the show) I was doing it with LaRaisha, who was going on for Uniqua. I was kind of nervous... ok I was pooping my pants! We got ourselves all pumped up and ready, we skip into the room, say hello:) This little girl comes running up to me and gives me this huge, my heart melted it was the cutest thing ever! I look up and who do I see in the corner my Mom and Jonny dying with laughter! This was my reaction:

Just totally took me out of it! I couldn't stop laughing!

My mom always does stuff like this! I don't know how she does it!

It's show time now... some of my amazing friends came to see the train wreck ... I mean show:) I got them all wands just so that they would have the full experience.

Jocie, One of my amazing roommates took pics from the show...

Intermission ...

Apparently they got a little bored:)

Act 2...

After the show we went to eat and then we went to Mary's house to watch the Tony's, mom got a little drunk - it was perfect night:)

Although It was amazing being in NY, seeing all my friends and family, you know something has to go wrong, it's New York... well my I-pod got stolen, $1,600 and beef jerky got snatched from the cash box in stage managements office and something happened with the lights causing $61,000 damage... Thank God for insurance right:)

Love you all. Talk to you later:)

No comments: