Sunday, June 1, 2008

Goodbye Alissa :(

Well kids - the time has come, aunty Alissa has left The Backyardigans Live National Tour... she's on to bigger and better things - passing her egg onto someone els with pride. She's going to do her dream show Chorus Line, so we can't really be mad at her:)


As you all know Alissa is my besty on tour. In every city we've had some sort of adventure. (it's been documented here on this very blog if you would like to catch up... lol) I actually have one thing that I haven't showed you guys yet; when we were in the Mall of America we got to ride some of the roller coasters for free...



lol there were too kids sitting across from us that were terrified of us... it was pretty funny!

Alissa's replacement is adorable, her name is Christie. She's great! Learned the show is two days and went on last night, she did really good!


So I think I was nice... but here are some funny pics that I found of Alissa;)

After going through my library of photographs I've realized that I have a lot of crazy Alissa pics so if you guys want more just send some comments and I'll do a round 2 :) ...

Well Alissa I already miss you and I love you! Everyone keep up with this girl, she's going to be a star some day! Her blog is Going Big Across America, I have it in my blogs to check out for when you want to do a check up:)

No comments: