Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just a gay ol time:)

Recently I've just been having a gay ol time, in both senses of the word:)

When we were in Wallingford CT, the production team came and changed a bunch of things for Madison Square Garden. (We're played there last weekend:) The last scene in the show is completely different! We're in the dragon longer but on stage for about 1/4th of the time that we were before. we're just chillen behind a rock, center stage... not to happy about it - but what are you doing do! I think I've lost about 10 pounds just from sweating so much! It probably didn't help that the air conditioning in the theater was broken but still. Not safe!

Needing a brake, Walter, Laura and I went to NY to spend time with our BF's. I tried to surprise Jonny, but I did a horrible job of it. He figured it out, lol I wasn't even the slightest bit sneaky about it. I was like "Hey so what are you doing later?" "I think I might go see a movie" "Oh what time?" "7" (That's what time I was getting in) Not thinking I was like "No, I mean just, umm, call me if you go" lololol But never the less he was happy to see me. That night we went and saw:

On I-max... it was a lot of Panda, but I loved the movie. So funny, Jack Black's voice was perfect for the way the illustrated the Panda. Go see it!

The next day Jonny and I were like "what do you want to do?" "I dunno?" It being 1,000,000,000 degrees outside we decided we needed water. So on a wim we went to Fire Island:)

If you haven't herd of Fire Island it's strip of gorges land that's parallel to Long Island. It's divided into a couple sections, Pines - witch is the gay part, Chary Grove - for the lesbians and then supposedly there's a straight part but i don't know the name and I've never been there. They have huge houses with like 8-10 bedrooms that people do time shares at!

Now because it's a private beach anything goes ... some people were naked, some weren't. Most of the old over weight men were naked... lol

Because it was so last minute we didn't really plan our trip too well, we ended up having to wait an hour for the ferry.

You'll see the results of that later. But when we got there we went to this little shop on the Island to get some towels and new trunks... When we were trying on the suits we met this guy Dave... Apparently he's the "Best" massage therapist on the Island. He designated himself Jonny and I's personal dresser, telling us that we needed to get thong bikini's because we're young, "show off your youthful body now - when your old no ones going to want to look!" We were like thanks but we're going to go for the incredibly abrasively short, trunks instead:)

If you look closely that's Dave's Post Card that he posted all over the Island... lol

After 5 hours of amazing beach time, we were starving. There's only two restaurants on the Island, so our choices were limited. Luckily the food was great! After we ate we walked around, on our journey we ran into a couple of deer:

It was crazy we were like "come here little deery" joking of cores ... and it did! We didn't want to touch it for fear that the bad was just around the corner ready to attack ... could you imagine, lol went to Fire Island and got attacked by a deer.

Anyway, after the walk we enjoyed a gorges sunset:)

I love this pic:) The only thing bad about the improve day trip was that, when we were on our walk, although we had that great encounter with the deer we go attacked by mosquitoes... I'm not talking like a couple bites I'm talking 21 bites... 11 on my legs and 10 on my back and arms ... and that hour at the beginning of the day, when we were waiting for the ferry, this happened:

It was the 1 hour that I didn't put sunscreen on ... clearly a bad mistake on my part!!!

---

The next day Laura drove us back to meet the cast in Springfield Massachusetts... A ghetto city! I desperately needed to do laundry! The washers were full at the hotel so I got directions to a self serve mat, that was "7" blocks away. The guy lied - it was 15 blocks away and Closed! Pissed! And in the proses I had two allergy attacks! Picture it me walking around in the ghetto in my bright orange neon shirt, lugging my luggage, sneezing every two steps, saying profane words under my breath! I need to go to a doctor cause in the two days that were there I had 5 attacks!

But on the day off Sally, Anna and I went up to North Hampton Massachusetts, a very cute little gayberhood:) A lesbo friend of Sally's recommended it. We walked around enjoyed some really good Chinese food, some local marble slab Ice Cream:

Then we found an amazing knitting store. I got some stuff to make a "Go Green" Bag. Then we skipped on over to the fabric store were I picked out some fabric for some shorts, that sally is going to make for me:) I'll debut them when they're done:)

Right now we're in Elmira NY... Sally and I are going to have a Harry Potter marathon ... she has all 5 movies:) Anyway, I have a lot to report on about New York! I'm waiting for pictures... Stay tuned:)

Love you all! Talk to you later!

No comments: