Sunday, May 11, 2008

Random!

This is kind of Creepy!!!

Yesterday we were in Chattanooga TN. We were there just for a day, got in the night before at around 1AM. I went to the room cause I was awake, Alissa stayed on the bus cause she was "comfortable!" Come 3AM, just as I'm starting to drift off I hear the door open... I checked to see if anyone had come in, thinking it might be Alissa, but there was no one, so I turned back over. Then, it happened 3 times, I kept waking up cause I herd rustling in the bed next to me, as if Alissa had been there. Every time I looked over the bed was untouched, not even a wrinkle!

Alissa told me the next morning when she came in from the bus at 4:30AM the door was open. I'm positive I closed it, all the way when I got in at 1! I was convinced that the place was haunted after Laura told me that when her and Creighton when to there room they found everything a little askew. The toiletries looked like they had been used and the tub was running, almost overflowing with scolding hot, rusty water. Clearly they weren't going to stay in the room, the front desk guy said that the room hadn't been used in 2 days! I called the hotel today and asked if the hotel was known for being haunted? "Ummm, no you're confusing us with the Sheridan, room 1313 I believe." So who knows, maybe I'm starting to go crazy!

---

I was looking through my pictures and realized I have some stuff that I haven't told y'all yet... I don't know when this was but we had a day off in Grand Rapids MI. We get a "City Sheet" for each city that we go to, Janey puts this page together that gives us all the information we would ever need to know about our schedule, what there is to do, what's close by, all that kind of stuff! So we get the C.S. for Grand Rapids and it says it's the best city in America, with a website to go to that lists at the tourist attractions for the town. The creators of this website have to be confused or talking about another city cause the Grand Rapids that I went to was BORING! I took a pic of the Rapids... lol

The most entertaining part of the day was when we saw this old man fall... we were in from of the Ford museum, sitting at a picnic table, when a bus load of senior citizens got dropped off for the days field trip. I guess the man didn't realize there were stairs just to his left, but he went down pretty hard, camera went flying! We all gasped in horror! He was a trouper, a little jostled, he still walked away with a smile!

There were two good things about G.R. and that was the weather; it was a gorgeous day! I wanted a pool, my Spedo, and sensible beverage! and we found this cute little restaurant that apparently my family owned and never told me about;

Of course we couldn't go in cause we had to go back to the hotel, but next time your in GR go to my little Bistro:)

---

When we were in Camden NJ, we went across the rive to see the sights of Philadelphia:) Laura lives in Philly so I spent the day with her. She had an interview that morning with Kandace since they both went to school there. After that we went to her house in Old town. Gorgeous! I couldn't handle it! I don't know how she affords an actual house house, but God bless her, she is living in style!

She took forever to get ready! We finally started our day with lunch at this amazing little Restaurant right around the corner from were she lived. Then we found a place that had a TV to watch the interview. It was kind of funny everyone was so excited to see them on TV, But once they realized we were advertising a kids show, they kind of lost interest:)

We just did a lot of walking! On our rout up to Walnut street, that's were all the shopping is, like NY's 5th ave. On the way we passed a bunch of beautiful old cemeteries...

The stones that are just barely out of the ground are so old that they've sunken in, and have no more inscriptions on them do to erosion. When i die I want to be cremated for that reason!

We ran into The Pennsylvania Hospital: it's the first and oldest hospital in America;

I took a picture of this for you mom, it's called the Union League. Now it's just a ridiculously, over priced, club house for the elite of Philly. Laura said it used to be this meeting place for republicans, or something like that... I don't really know!

What ever it is, it's a gorgeous building! Later that day I met up with Alissa, her boyfriend Shane, and her parents for dinner. We ate at this authentic Italian Restaurant called Ralf's, it was amazing! We ended the night with a sensible stroll along the Harbor:)

---

I also found this picture from York PA. This was taken right after we saw the bus for the first time, and were about to embark on this crazy, Backyardigans adventure:)

Jarvis looks pissed!! lol

So just a little update. I hope y'all haven't forgotten about "Oh My God" the horror movie we made:) The first copy that I sent to my mom didn't work, she just received another one yesterday, so if this one works we should be back in business!

Love you all! Talk to you later:)

No comments: