Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bad news Bares...

Last Saturday Lane and Stacy (our producers) came and paid us a little visit. They informed us that due to our current economy crises the show can not be sustained. We've broken even witch was totally unexpected and a blessing, but now we're loosing money. Unfortunately The Backyardigans Live is closing. Our last show will be on Sunday the 16th of November in Grand Pierre Texas.

That night they told us that they would be at the hotel bar and would be buying drinks all night long... hahaha

This was taken at the bar... yes we are very excited about the free drinks ... to be quite honest, the majority of people, in the cast at least, were ready for an end date. When November 16th comes around we will have done 248 shows... or something like that. As Walter would say, "I'm ready for a new chapter:)"

On a lighter note, I stopped my diet. Do to the bomb they dropped on us about the show and a horrendous performance as Pablo! I needed some comport food!

My first meal back was a Chicken Caesar Salad wrap, my favorite in the world! I was sure that after doing the diet for so long it would really mess me up... but surprisingly it made me feel really good!

No comments: