Thursday, October 30, 2008

San Diego

Hello Everyone:)

So Yesterday we arrived in San Diego in the morning. Unfortunately I woke up feeling like poop! my ears kept popping, I couldn't breath, my throte hurt. I was not a happy camper. I was going to go to the doctor but as the morning went on I started to feel better so i decided to just get some Robitussin (Thank you Aunt Cindy) Once Christie and I got our selves together we met up with LaRaisha. We thought to ourselvs, what can we do that is really cheep and fun? THE BEACH! ok wait were is it? so we figured out all the lagistics, went to vons...? I've never herd of it, it's just a grocery store. and then went to the bus... yes we took the bus to the beach... haha and of course it was a productions! non of us had change so we had to get change from the driver and he was taking forever, everyone on the bus was getting so angry with us! It was kind of funny! But finally we got ot the beach, and it was georges!

This is how nice it was when we arrived! We decided that we would sit on the surfing side, better eye candy... So we go scope out our spot we sit down to start enjoying our meal and then we were greeted by this:

Yeah! The fog wanted to come eat with us too. It was so weird it was still worm, we still felt the sun it was just really foggy! So once we were done eating the girls brought there guitars:


They took turns, LaRaisha played first, we had a little beatles jam setion.

Then when she was done Christie went off and played down the beach a little bit.

I love this pic, So 70's! After they got some playing time in, a sensible nap, and some reading, we were feeling a little restless! So girls decided to have a cute little dance party, I was the photographer, cause ... still don't have an I-Pod... but anyways! They put there I-pods on the same song:

And then the fun began!

Then they did the Jack and Rose spin from Titanic:

The ending was a lot different, in the movie i think they ended with a kiss or something like that, this is how they ended:

Christie was beached!

So after some more sensible beach dance party, Christie and I went down to do a photo shoot in the water... We took a lot of pics and made huge fools of ourselves! But we got some really good pics! Here's the best pics from Christie's photo shoot:

And here are the top pics from my photo shoot:

The last picture that we took is my favorite! It could be an ad for some sort of cologne or perfume... it's pretty brilliant!

If anyone want's to hire Christie and I for modeling, we'll be available after the 17th of November, you can just e-mail me at flana_paul@hotmail.com:) thank you I look forward to hearing from you:)

So later on in the day everyone ells except for Shawn came out to the beach... If was kind of amazing, we were all walking on the beach, I had gotten an ice cream cone, Dorian got a frozen chocolate banana, well apparently the seagulls really liked what we had and wanted some... we got attacked! At first they were swarming just Dorian and I, but then Kandace got spooked and started running! so they all started fallowing her. The funniest thing I've ever seen in my life... short little kandace running around the beach screaming with seagulls screaching and swarming around her. I tried to throu to last bit of my ice cream cone away from her but it didn't work. finally when all the food was gone they went away.

Twards the end of the day the fog was just too think and it got really cold!

So we hopped on the bus and went back to the hotel.

Dorian had to go to an Americna Apparell to get the last bit of his Halloween cotume. Having nothing ells to do I went with him for the fun of it. It eneded up that the AA was in the gay district of San Diego called Hillcrest:

Now I have to say i'm quite disipointed! There was nothing to do there! We walked around for a little bit and got bored. We ended up eating and then went home.

Ok I have a bus call in 15 mins and I still have to pack!

I love you all! Talk to you later:)

No comments: