Friday, January 21, 2011

My first Review for ACL

YAY!!!!!!!!! I got my first review... it was just one paragraph... actually it was more about ashley... really they just thru my name in there because I hold her hand for the whole show! hahaha

The assorted character roles provide many of the show’s amusing accents along with the poignant scenes. Ashley Klinger, actually still a student finishing her final year of university training, plays a ditzy, tone-deaf singer who gets to show off her deft dance skills during the song “Sing!” She’s ably assisted by Paul Flanagan, who plays her supportive partner.

Read more: http://www.vcstar.com/news/2011/jan/20/hats-off-to-a-chorus-line-the-high-kicking-in-an/#ixzz1BhCCFG6y
- vcstar.com

This last week has been a little crazy! I think it may be because of the climate change ... or maybe we're just all exhausted... but everyone is getting sick! On Tuesday I woke up feeling a little under the weather, figured it would just go away by showtime. In the middle of the show I realized that I had a full out no marking fever.

The next morning I woke up at 5 and immediately started looking for a doctor in the area. I arrived at the hospital right when they opened. Turns out I had a temp of 101 and strep throat!!! ... Probably shouldn't have done the show the night before but - I didn't realize it was that bad...

Obviously I called out Wednesday night... but let me tell you after some antibiotics, steroids for the swelling, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Emergen-C immune +, 8 16 ounce glasses of water and 3 glasses of throat coat I was feeling great!!!! HA

Last night we had 6 understudies on and they did amazing!!! Some friends of mine came that live in the LA area and they couldn't tell at all! It was an amazing show!

Love you all - hope all is well:)

No comments: