Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Random Day!!!

Hello Friends:)

Today we woke up to a text from our company manager saying: "Morning! Bus engine troubles. Pay front desk by 9:15am, but remain in your rooms until further notice."

I was like hell no -- I aint waitin in my room! I'm gonna go get some breakfast!!! So we went to Stella's on the corner:

Ziggy (the man in the pic) greeted us as we walked in - so cute! :) Stay tuned for more on stella's I have to show you the pic of the Giant Cinnamon Roll that was consumed!!!

So we were suppose to leave at 9:30am and arrive in Casper Wyoming at 2:00pm we ended up leaving at 11:00am - and arriving at 3:45pm... Julia and I were secretly hoping that we would remain stranded in Billings but we think we jinxed by talking about it so much... hahaha

The drive from Billings to Casper was spectacular tho!!! First of all it amazed me that for the entire ride every time I looked out the front of the bus there was never more than 2 vehicles ahead of us!!! The land was gorge!!! Everything was covered in wind swept snow, it was so beautiful!!! I found some pics on google that don't really do it justice but this is what we got to look at for 5 hours:)



For some reason they love a fence like this??

Even tho we didn't get an impromptu day off it turned out to be a very relaxing, stunning drive:)

Love you all - see you soon!

P

No comments: