Friday, April 11, 2008

Frustration! - Bus

So the movie is done but I can't figure out how to put it on here! It's not downloading to youtube... we have it on a disk but I can't figure out how to save it, from the disk to my computer. I really should have paid attention during computer tech in High School... lol, So as soon as I can get it up I will, I'm sorry for the wait!

----

However, to make up for it I have some pics of the bus... I know it's not as exciting as a horror film but at least it's something:)


This is the view from the door when you first walk in... (That's Alissa on the couch - she hurt her ankle during the egg dance yesterday... not good! She says she'll be fine though) This next one is the coffin situation...

I'm on the top bunk. Now the good thing about it is we each have our own personal DVD players ... but because of the lack of storage ... we have to keep our bags in the coffin with us... so you end up sleeping with your feet elevated all the time because of the stuff that you cram at the back of it.

This is the back lounge... AKA the rump lounge:) lol and then this is the bathroom:

The #1 rule on the bus is no #2... only peepee in that toilet ... all tissue/everything else... gets tossed in a trash can, we keep it Mediterranean style up in here:)

There's hi speed wireless, two big screen TV's, a fridge, microwave, I think that's pretty much it. At first we were mesmerized by the bus... now it's kind of lost it's grandeur - Last night we were going to SD. and we ended up watching 4 movies cause we couldn't think of anything ells to do... lol

---

We left Appleton Wisconsin yesterday and I have to say that I'm quite glad!! Don't get me wrong, the Fox cities performing arts center was amazing, both the Theater and the people that worked there!!! (by far the best dressers we've had thus far!!)

However, the weather - Horrendous... it snowed and did I bring a coat? NO! The last day it was nice but nothing was open because it was a Sunday! Second... and I'm sorry to say this, but the locals - RUDE!!! I heard once that people from Wisconsin had a reputation for being not so nice... Well they held up to that reputation!!! I was getting sass from pretty much everyone... the lady who worked the night shift at the hotel, the bartender kept ignoring us at the bar. The worst was the cab company, oh my loins, just yelling at me for no reason!

We just got to Sioux Falls SD. I hope It's better - I've heard lots of good things about it, so hopefully they'll fulfill their reputation as well:)

I'm sorry about this movie:( as soon as I figure it out it will be up! love you all - talk to you later!

No comments: