Thursday, April 3, 2008

Help me out again!

This is going to be real short cause I have to get to the airport but I wanted to thank you guys for your good thoughts/prayers/energy ... whatever it was it worked - the service was amazing ... I got through I song (through being the operative word) ... everyone was crying at the end, so we were all just having a big old sob fest! But thank you, and now lets do it again! I'm meeting the cast back up in Paduka Kentucky - I leave at 12AM tonight and after 4 flights later I arrive at PAH at 4PM and then have to be at the theatre at 4:30 for a 7PM show ... so the only way this is going to work out is if nothing goes wrong! Again please pray, meditate, do whatever it is that you do that worked for this afternoon:) Thank you all
Hey I found one more pic of my Grandma and Grandpa that I absolutely love!

Ok here we go kids ... oh laurdy!

1 comment:

Amy Farquhar said...

i'm sorry your travels aren't going smoothly! at least we had a fun snack at the airport. i love you paul, i hope you get there before the cast leaves. :)