Thursday, April 10, 2008

Going and Going.

Do you ever feel like you don't have time to even take a breath and enjoy something... like you're just running, with no purpose, no direction. You're just grabbing on to whatever you can to ground you. If you take one second to stop and look at a cherry blossom or an interesting cloud the train will leave you stranded in the dust... I feel like this pic is a representation of that feeling:


Hahahaha - sometimes I crack my self up! See what happens when you give actors some free time ... we get outrageous! lol This was taken in Paducah KY there was this random 3 car train right outside of the theater that we had to have a photo shoot in front of - here are some other pics from our session:

Everyone loves a sensible back bend right? :)

-----

Hot off the press ladies and gentlemen we have the first of many press photos... I just got an e-mail from Amy Gentry our marketing director, she's an AMDA alum and a lovely lady, just to give you a little background on her... lol

Don't you just want to hug them!!!

As obnoxious as that dragon is, I have to say he's pretty cute.

I look so jaundice in that pic - now I know why Camille (costume director) kept telling me to put more blush on:) Press wise we're getting a real and everything so as soon and I get that and more pics I'll put them up!

Just an update with our horror movie ... it's done! Now we just have to edit it, make a trailer for it and then it will be ready to sent to Miramax films:)

Also if y'all haven't seen Planet Earth I highly recommend it!!! I purchased the 5 disk set and I love it, it really gives you an appreciation for what's around us! This is a pic from some of the footage that they got...


Ok, so on that note, love you all, Talk to you later:)

No comments: