Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Love Sioux Falls:)

What a good day this has been:) I'm just going to dive right in! Alissa, Sally and I went to lunch at this amazing sandwich place. On the way we found this... of course we had to take a pic with it:)

There were these guys walking by that said "haha, nice picture" in a taunting way - I said "Oh thank you so much! You have a great day ok:)" with a really obnoxious smile...lol Anyway, there were all these really funny statues like this all over the city it made me laugh!

While Alissa was at the doctor Sally and I had a little adventure! We found the falls:) Here it is people the name of witch a riveting city holds, the falls of Sioux:

I know, I was picturing something a little more epic, like Niagara Falls or something but it's still very pretty! They have this cute park called "The Falls Park" (lol) but there's all these lookout areas. You can walk all the way up to the water on the rocks if you want it's all open! We also found some more statues...LOL

Who doesn't like to cuttle with a Bison? I sure do:) Oh this is Sally by the way she's amazing! We love her!


So after that we hoped on the Trolley and rode back into town, Sally had to go to the Grocery to get some food for tomorrow. She cooks dinner for the crew bus when they leave late at night, just because she finishes before everyone else:) ... Anyway the Trolley gave us all this historical information about the town, it told us about historical buildings - I fell asleep... the girls voice kept talking about the brick that they used to make the buildings ... I don't know?

---

After a very sensible nap:) Creighton (Austin, the Grabbing Goblin) is a native of Sioux Falls and he hosted a party at this pizza place that he used to work at growing up... it's called Ranch Pizza or something like that, some of the items on the menu were Taco or a BLT pizza... they tasted pretty good. In the back they had this Game/Arcade room... fun times were had, let me tell you:)

I did really bad at the dirt bike game! But I did beat Alissa on the other motorcycle one - I should get one for real! (don't worry mom I'm joking) I came in 3rd and she came in 8th - lol:)

I look waisted but I promise I wasn't! This game was pretty entertaining ... it's a little Nauseating though, you lay flat and then the screen is right over you.

That's Laura ... We all look drunk, who took these pictures? All we had was Diet Pepsi! The Ice Ball was the worst! You start out with 5,000 points ... the most I got was 9,000 ... let me tell you that is really hard to do! That means I only got 3 out of the 10 balls into the 1,000 point hole(the biggest hole) lololol now you know why I'm an actor:)

This is all of Sally's winnings - she did good! I ended up just giving her the little amount of tickets I got so that she could get a better prize:)

It's a really fetching picture isn't it...lol After that I drove the bus back to the hotel for Pete, cause he was tired!

... I'm just joking he drove don't worry! He said I could drive it once if we're in a place with a lot of room:) could you imagine me behind the wheel of a bus...lol

---

Then, yep the day keeps going, we ended the night with a lovely hot tub/pool party! Tiger and I won 3 out of 4 games of chicken, then Paul (the props master) and I created a wondrous synchronized swimming routine:) it was amazing:)

If anyone can tell me how to download this horror video properly that would be amazing! It's on Alissa's Mac computer, And I need to get it onto my Dell! It wont download to youtube... I'm starting to feel like the task at hand is unattainable!!!

Love you all! Talk to you later:)

1 comment:

MAnderson said...

Paul. I, too, LOVE Sioux Falls! We were there in DECEMBER - and the falls were FROZEN! And the high was like -4 every day - BUT - I still loved it. The little downtown...fun. Great people. Aaaaah tour!
Keep having a blast...can't wait to see your show in DC! :)